Welcome to our podcast. Our podcasts come in two varieties:
- Snapshots – less than 11 minutes in duration
- Insights – between 20 – 30 minutes in duration.
Be angry but sin not (insight)
Ephesians 4:26 leaves us with some very useful and powerful truth on dealing with the human emotion of anger. Anger, when handled correctly, should be a warning sign that something is wrong, rather than a weapon to use against others. In this talk Dele explores the godly way to handle anger.
The Lord's prayer: As a template for ours (Snapshot)
The Lord's Prayer, as found in Matthew 6, is often cited by heart. This certainly has merits. Yet it also provides a template and structure for our daily prayer life. An ideal tool teaching us 'How to pray'. This short snapshot takes a look.
The Coming of Jesus - Advent (Snapshot)
1. First as a baby in a manger. He came physically to announce his love.
2. Secondly he comes into our hearts and makes us alive to God - John 3.
3. Thirdly he will come to judge the world - Matthew 24
3.Ten minute overview of Genesis (snapshot)
Snapshot of the first book of the Bible - a quick introduction, overview, main characters and some lessons from the book. Everything to get you started in doing your own study.
Powered by RedCircle